This traditional terraced house is set in a peaceful cul de sac in the conservation village of KIRKNEWTON, a small attractive village
with a well-stocked shop, post office and a pub. There is a large park with children's play area, picnic benches and football pitch. The village lies 10 miles south-west of Edinburgh City centre at
the foot of the Pentland Hills, which has numerous Lochs, Reservoirs and beautiful hillwalks.
Why choose Smithy Brae:
- The house provides cosy welcoming accommodation ideal for any season.
- The house is a five-minute walk from the railway station with frequent trains to both Glasgow and Edinburgh City centres.
- Edinburgh Airport is a 10 minute drive away.
- Explore the surrounding area or go further afield to Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stirling, Perthshire or the Borders all within 40 minutes drive.
The accommodation comprises:
- A lovely livingroom/diningroom with comfortable sofas (one bed settee) colour TV, dvd. CD player, table to seat 6 and laminate floor.
- Fully fitted well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, fridge, built in cooker, hob and automatic washing machine.
- Newly fitted bathroom upstairs with electric shower over bath.
- Upstairs there are 2 tastefully decorated double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes - one with a double bed and one with 2 single beds.
- Outside there is a small garden to the rear accessed from the kitchen and a front garden with bench to enjoy the morning sunshine.
- Rental includes linen and towels.
- Elictricity and Gas are charged at cost. £10 free
- Free WIFI
- Open all year.